BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kids Crazy Christmas Cheer

It's Christmas time and the kids are crazy with smiles and wishes for what Santa may bring them on Christmas morning. It is so sweet to see the excitement and the way their eyes light up when they see all the lights and decorations. My daughter is always yelling, "look, look, look mommy". These are the days when I'd love to change my name but I know these days are on borrowed time and I'll want them back so I try to embrace the moment instead of wish it away. Here are some fun images of some super cute kidos from a recent portriat party. These is a new service I am offering and plan to have theme one in the coming year but I have the admit that right at home or at their friends house all the kids seemed themselves which is a great way to capture all those sincere expression. Thanks to their mommy's for a great evening.





















0 comments: