BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Eric and Joanna's Wedding Day



So this is long over due and Joanna probably got tired of waiting.... sorry hon. I did get the final edit and album designed a month ago which is an awesome turn around for wedding images but I can't take all the credit. I couldn't have done it without my awesome assistant, Jenny. She has been helping me out alot over the last 6 months or longer. She is super super awesome!
About this gorgeous, gorgeous, over the top wedding that I had the privilege of capturing. It took place at the Ritz Carlton Grand Lakes in Orlando.

The day started at noon and ended with a boom of fireworks that evening as the bride and groom rode away in a Roll Royce. The entertainment was endless from getting ready, to the ceremony, the cocktail hour, reception, and the grand finale all located in a different place at the resort. Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time admiring all the brides efforts to personalize so many many many things (napkins, door hangers, water bottles, even the breath mints, and I loved the CD favor of love songs). The guest typed their well wishes to the couple on an antique type write in honor of the bride who loves loves loves to write. Oh, and I have to mention that I'd never heard the song "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" before that night but the place went wild when it came on and everyone danced..... their live band was rocking. Much kudos to the bride, Joanna, who did an exceptional job..... I couldn't help but envy her organization and her eye for detail. It reminded me of how I once was prior to marriage and motherhood.


I am looking forward to the summer issue of Central Florida Bride when their story will be featured along with my images. Yeah! Thanks so much Joanna and Eric for letting capture the endless magic of your wedding day.

Wedding Coordination: Blush
Flowers:
Lee James Floral
Video Photography: Cinematique Films

































































Here is a peek at the album but not the final product.... beautiful day.

Joanna & Eric

0 comments: