BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Family: Three Generations

More family memories from early in the season. It was a busy one and I didn't get to post as often as I'd like to have. Here I had the opportunity of capturing family memories for a sweet lady and her three grown sons, their families, and all the grandchildren. Awesome! I wish I had these very same memories of my own family. I know how hard it is to get everyone on the same page for a group session. Tis the season for family! Hope everyone is in the spirit and have the opportunity to share the memories with family. Last night was a sweet moment for us when we attending my daughters first School Christmas concert. I guess it was a concert or play of some sort. All the classes sang songs that explain the birth of Jesus. It was so cute! I think I was more nervous then she was. I know this is just the beginning of memories I'll want to share and treasure with my little one. She made me proud and that was such a cool feeling.














0 comments: