BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

More Family Fun at the Park

One more family from the holiday season at an ever popular park this season. It's a great location, close, and free to get in so it works out perfect and hopefully you'd never know that it was that popular because I tried my hardest to make it different ever time. I love variety instead of the same oh same and I love for my clients to feel like they got something unique. Often times I am limited in what is close to home but there are a few parks locally and there are toooooons of lakes. I'd love the opportunity to have a session on a boat because I feel like that is oh so appropriate for our neck of the woods. So, if any one has a boat and is interested in a complimentary FUN session let me know.

Yada Yada! Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful holiday season. We had a very fun night out attending a Christmas Party... mingled with old friends, meet new ones, and then danced the night away. I can't tell you how few that opportunity crosses our path anymore so I was all for it! I love to DANCE! If anybody knows me they know I love to take pictures and dance. I also like to have a little bit of style but hate to shop and would love to be rich just to have personal stylist. haha!

Well, here is a dear friend who won my complimentary Christmas special when she and her kiddos attended my fall portrait party wearing some really unique costumes made by mommy herself. How did she have the time? Thank you! Can't wait to do it again next year. Lots of new stuff in store for the new year can't wait to make announcements. Have a wonderful Sunday!!!


















0 comments: