BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pretty in Pink

Sweet, Sweet, baby girl, Alaina, is just 5 months old and just happy as can be. Love all the girlieness in these images and loving my new pink pettieskirt that I've recently added to my collection. I've already had a request for a black one and red one and I just saw that Kiaya Eve has add some new fun colors for the spring. Oh, I love playing dress up and capturing these little priceless smiles.

Hope everyone enjoyed thier Christmas holiday... it's back to work and I have lots to post and another brand new baby to photograph today. I hope to capture something new and creative.... that is always my personal challenge. Thank you dear clients for your continued support. I look forward to a new, fresh, and fun year.












1 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE the very first shot! The colors, baby's expression, and funky rug make for an adorable shot! It would look great on a Valentines Day card also... :) Loving the new logo/watermark, very professional!