BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Little Man turns ONE!

This cutie is the Big One and I can't hardly believe it. I've been capturing his families memeories for nearly as long as I've been in business. His big brother was one of my first precious babies that I captured and now he is turning 4 in the year to come. Time flies when you are having fun! Right! Well, this cutie has been just smiles to capture ever time I see him. He always makes my job super easy I hate to see him go. Now his momma's just got to work on having a little sister. Haha! Well, Merry Christmas everyone. I am still capturing some bright smiles this season and enjoying the cool weather with my little girl. We are baking goodies today and hopefully visiting Santa in these last few hours till the jolly old man visit us.


















0 comments: