BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sweet, Sweet Newborn Baby Boy

Welcome baby Hal! A dear friend of mine gave birth to her beautiful baby boy just a few days ago and I just can't help myself...... I had to get a look at him and take a few pictures to document the moment . This sweet little one was welcomed into the world at almost 9lbs and just as perfect as can be. All wide eyed while I visited, which isn't the norm for a newborn, here are some rather priceless images of all his perfect baby parts. Congratulations my dear friend!!! What a blessing to welcome him into your family this Christmas season. I was a little tickled thinking about how perfect an addition would be in my own family. I so love having just my one but it's now or never because my clock is talking. haha!















2 comments:

Lexy said...

Oh my gosh, so beautiful! I cried a little!

Carrie said...

So precious!

I agree, you need another baby!